Top 10 Admiral Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
Nowadays, there are so many products of admiral dual bevel sliding miter saw in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for admiral dual bevel sliding miter saw in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings admiral dual bevel sliding miter saw which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
790 reviews analysed
1. TACKLIFE Sliding Compound Miter Saw 12-Inch, 1700W, 3800rpm, Double-Bevel Cut (-45°-0°-45°) with Laser Guide, Extensible Table, Dust Bag, 40T 305mm Blade for Wood Cut – PMS03A
- ☘In US, within five days after delivery arrive in your hands☘
- ▲Powerful Motor & Laser Guide – 1700W motor delivers 3800rpm per minute for efficient cuts and extended durability. Integrated laser controlled by single switch, marking the cutting line, supporting for sawing long work pieces. Sliding cutting design for added cutting width.
- ▲Double Bevel Cutting – Double bevel cutting design allows you to adjust the head to left 45°and right 45°to meet different requirements of cutting job. Cutting capacity: (90°x90°-105x335mm)/(90°x45°-105x235mm)/(90°x45°L-60x335mm)/(90°x45°R-35x335mm)/(45°x45°L-60x235mm)/(45°x45°R-35x235mm).
- ▲Efficient Dust Collection System – Efficient dust collection bag captures over 70% of dust generated. 35mm dust port allows you to connect your vacuum cleaner for ideal 100% dust collection to maintain a clean environment.
- ▲40 T Blade & Extensible Table – 305mm 40tooth TCT blade for smoother wood, plastic tube, soft metal cuts. Comes with allen wrenches for easy blade change. Large working table for better material support, vice clamping system to secure work piece for safer cutting operation.
- ▲Included in Delivery – TACKLIFE PMS03A Miter saw, 40 Tooth TCT Blade, 1 Set Carbon Brush, 2 Extension Rods, Allen Wrenches, Dust Bag, 1 Set Clamping System, User Manual, Warranty Card, 24 Months Warranty. Email: [email protected]
2. Genesis GMSDR1015LC 15-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Grey
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right. Also make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in Seconds and Spindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes
- Includes 60T blade, and 2 AAA Batteries
Genesis 15 Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a powerful, heavy duty machine with exceptional crosscutting capacity for all your repetitive wood cutting needs. Straight crosscuts up to 12 in., miter cuts, bevel cuts and compound cuts are a breeze, whether you are cutting flooring, siding, crown or base molding or you just need to cut dimensional lumber down to size. A heavy duty 15 Amp motor drives the blade at 4800 RPM for fast, smooth cutting. Updated saw has improved components, with increased stability in legs and tool platform, with easily adjustable knobs. A laser light cutting guide allows for quicker set up and improved accuracy. And your Genesis 10 in. sliding compound miter saw comes loaded, with a 60T carbide blade installed, hold down clamp, dust bag, 2 extension wings, rear support foot bar, blade wrench and 2 AAA batteries for the laser.
Genesis is based in South Carolina, USA and offers excellent customer service and assistance. All products are covered by a two-year “no-hassle” warranty and you can always call toll-free at 1-888-552-8665 with any questions, application advice or warranty concerns,
3. Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16×12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16×10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16×8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16×7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4×12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16×10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45×45 (L/L)- 2-3/4×8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16×7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12″ 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
4. Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
5. NEW 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/Laser Guide Trim Moulding
his sliding compound miter saw is designed to make smooth, accurate cuts in larger workpieces – up to 12″ wide. Powerful 15 amp motor Makes precision cross, bevel and miter cuts Dual linear slide rails for stability and smooth, precise cuts Bevel 45° left or right Trigger activated laser guide system Comes with dust bag, machined aluminum fence, extension bars, table clamp, cord storage hooks Amperage (amps)15 Bevel typeDouble Bevel Diameter12 Maximum speed (rpm)3800 Miter capacity45° 3-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ Miter stop (deg)0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45 Voltage (volts)120 Arbor size5/8 in. Cord length6-1/3 ft. Product Weight52 lbs. Accessories Included: dust bag, machined aluminum fence, table clamp, extension bars, cord storage hooks, laser guide, adapter. Blade sold separately.
6. SKIL 3821-01 12-Inch Quick Mount Compound Miter Saw with Laser
This 12-Inch compound miter saw, model 3821, includes the Quick Mount System, a laser, extension rails and a powerful motor that make it an ideal miter saw for any intermediate Dyer or woodworker.
7. Hitachi C10FSHC 10" Sliding Compound Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser
- Zero rear clearance slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails for effortless and smooth movement without compromising the range of motion
- 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right & left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place
- Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments of the bevel angles without having to reach around to the back of the saw
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle the toughest cutting jobs with ease
- Tool-less laser marker for cutting accuracy that can be easily adjusted to the users preference
- Equipped with LED light for added visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- Positive stops with miter detent override can provides faster transitions between miter angles.Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manuals and Part List
The Hitachi C10FSHC 10″ Sliding Compound Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser Marker is designed to deliver a professional finish. It is equipped with a zero rear clearance slide system that decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, enabling the saw to sit flush against a wall or on a benchtop without compromising the range of movement. The C10FSHC also features Hitachi’s first up-front bevel lock for quick and easy bevel adjustments along with miter detent override for faster transitions between miter angles. The adjustable tool-less laser marker and LED light give the user accurate cuts and visibility right where it’s needed.
8. DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2×8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
Whether you’re cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts for the job. Thanks to a powerful motor and convenient features, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
Smart, Powerful Design for Quick, Accurate Cuts
This DEWALT single-bevel compound miter saw’s 12-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver both a versatile setup and excellent accuracy to handle a variety of applications. The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved productivity. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, as well as allowing for detent override–which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. The saw’s wide miter capacity–0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right–adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 5-1/4-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-1/2-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. This fence slides out of the way easily when it’s time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bevel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This DEWALT saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 8 inches.
It also allows you to setup for bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 48 degrees to the left and bevels that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right, providing increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees, this saw delivers versatility and makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Portable and Easy To Transport
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 42 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
This 12-inch single-bevel compound miter saw also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, carbide blade, dust bag, and blade wrench.
9. Metabo KGS305 12-Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 12-inch dual bevel sliding compound miter saw ideal for crosscutting material up to 12-1/2 inches wide, 4-3/4 inches high
- Indicates roof pitch angles on the miter scale for quick, precise cuts
- Powerful 15-amp 2000-watt motor achieves no-load speed of 3,800 rpm
- Bevel angle adjusts quickly and easily, flip stop depth function guarantees consistent cutting depth
- 3-year limited warranty
With the industry’s largest crosscut capacity, the Metabo 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is ideal for crosscutting material up to 12-1/2 inches wide and 4-3/4 inches high. With a powerful 15 Amp, 2000-watt motor, it achieves a no-load speed of 3,800 RPM. The saw delivers a cutting depth of 4-3/4 inches at 90 degrees and 3 inches at 45 degrees, cutting width is 12-1/2 inches at 90 degrees and 9-1/4 inches at 45 degrees.
A unique dust collection system efficiently removes dust through the base of the saw. This miter saw indicates roof pitch angles on the miter scale for quick, precise cuts, and allow users to set their own miter detent for repetitive cuts where there is no existing stop. The bevel angle can be adjusted quickly and easily with the flip of a lever from the front of the saw. The integrated saw blade lock and tool makes changing the saw blade simple. The flip stop depth function guarantees a constant cutting depth on every cut at any angle setting, while the multi-positioning clamp allows users to secure work pieces both horizontally and vertically. Designed for safety, this saw provides wide footprints for stable work surfaces and a lock-out feature incorporated into the switches. It comes with a 3-year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The KGS 305 12 Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw features the industry’s largest crosscut capacity and equipped with Metabo’s exclusive dust collection system. The versatile KGS 305 is ideal for crosscutting material up to 12-1/2 wide and 4-3/4 high. The KGS 305 features Metabo’s industry-unique dust collection system, which efficiently removes dust through the base of the saw. It is one of the few tools of its kind to indicate roof pitch angles on the miter scale for quick, precise cuts and allow users to set their own miter detent for repetitive cuts where there is no existing stop. The KGS 305 is easy to use. The bevel angle can be adjusted quickly and easily with the flip of a lever from the front of the saw. The integrated saw blade lock and tool make changing the saw blade simple. The flip stop depth function guarantees a constant cutting depth on every cut at any angle setting, while the multi-positioning clamp allows users to secure work pieces both horizontally and vertically. The KGS 305 is also designed for safety, with wide footprints for stable work surfaces and lock-out feature incorporated into the switches. Cord runs through the rail to stay away from the blade. Cutting depth is 4-3/4 at 90 degrees and 3 at 45 degrees; cutting width is 12-1/2 at 90 degrees and 9-1/4 at 45 degrees. The powerful 15-amp, 2000-watt motor achieves a no-load speed of 3,800 RPM.
10. CRAFTSMAN V20 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Kit with Finish Nailer 16GA (CMCS714M1 & CMCN616C1)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Admiral Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!