Top 10 Recommended American Harvest Convection Oven
We make a short list of the best american harvest convection oven including detail information and score based on 24,893 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best american harvest convection oven
1. NESCO JS-5000T, Jet Stream 2 Oven, White, 1200 watts
- 6-In-1 cooking system with patented cyclonic system to roast, grill, bake, steam, broil & air fry
- Digital programmable timer up to 99 minutes with auto off
- 9 settings ranging from 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Removable cooking vessel, rack & oven base are dishwasher safe
- 1200 watts power. Please refer the User Manual before use.
The NESCO JS-5000T is our newest Jet Stream2 Oven that cooks with superior quality. It is up to 3 times faster than a conventional oven, up to 2 times faster than convection ovens and is as fast as a microwave oven but delivers superior taste and quality food. Unlike a microwave oven, the Jet Stream2 Oven has a six in one cooking system with patented cyclonic system that makes it possible to roast, grill, broil, and air fry creating browned tender meats. It also steams, and bakes which produces tender vegetables and fluffy baked goods.
The JS-5000T features a user friendly digital keypad to set fan speed, cooking time and cooking temperature and timer that is programmable up to 99 minutes with auto off. The jet stream2 oven offers a cooking temperature of 200° to 400° F.
Your new Jet Stream 2 Oven is perfect for meats because the cyclonic cooking action quickly sears in juices allowing the outside to brown while the inside stays moist. In addition to the exceptional taste, the Jet Stream 2 Oven takes the effort out of cooking. There is no need to adjust food because all sides broil or grill at the same time and because the process is entirely enclosed there is not spattered grease or messy broiler pans to clean.
The Jet Stream 2 Oven offers a new and exciting technique for cooking vegetables. ‘Air Frying’ provides the crisp taste of fried foods without the grease that traditionally goes along with them. In the included recipes you will discover some interesting applications of this new process “Jet Stream 2 potatoes” for example, is our equivalent to french fries without the guilt! In addition, you can prepare your favorites in a fraction of the conventional time, or for a complete meal, combine vegetables and meats for combination ideas.
When baking, the Jet Stream 2 Oven combines the best of both worlds. It provides the browning capabilities of a conventional oven and the shortened time of a microwave oven. Fresh dough products are especially well suited and raise higher than they would in your oven! The circular motion of cyclonic cooking creates an air flow which actually pulls the dough upward causing the increase in volume. Because of the very short cooking times, it is best not to preheat the oven and use LOW fan when baking so that a crust does not form too quickly. This will allow optimum rising and inhibit the surface from becoming too brown while the interior reaches the desired consistency. Use HIGH fan for a minute or two if more browning is needed.
2. Nesco American Harvest JS-4000TW Jet Stream Oven
Nesco American Harvest Jet Stream oven cooks oven quality food, microwave fast. Patented Cycolonic Cooking cooks up to 3 times faster than conventional oven and 2 times faster than convection ovens. Cooks most foods as fast as a microwave but with superior taste, texture and appearance. Unlike a microwave oven, the Jet Stream Oven produces fluffy baked goods adn browned tender meats. This multi function unit fries, broils, bakes, steams, roasts and grills. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe except the powerhead. An energy efficient oven which will save money on electrical bills.
3. Flavorwave Turbo Oven
The Flavorwave Oven is a miracle breakthrough that turbo cooks all your favorite foods up to three times faster with no added fat or your money back. You can even cook frozen solid foods right out of the freezer! Cook mouth watering turkey in 20 minutes rather than 90 minutes. Lasagna in 15 minutes instead of an hour. Even bake delicious cinnamon buns in just minutes. Weather your food is fresh or frozen, you can bake broil, roast, toast, sear, brown, barbecue, steam, reheat and more, faster than ever before. The secret is the Flavorwave Oven uses halogen heat, infrared waves, and convection cooking, so food is cooked faster and juicer. fats and oils are removed and food is always cooked to perfection. With the Flavorwave Oven, you could loose weight while enjoying all your favorite foods. Best of all the Flavorwave Oven actually cleans up after itself. Set it to self-clean or simply place in the dish washer, and your job is done.
4. Koolatron Z100B Total Chef Oven
Koolatron Z100B Total Chef Infrared Oven, White, 6.4 Quarts Capacity, 1300 Watts, Adjustable Temperature, Temperature Control 30°F to 180°F, Top Venting, Heat Resistant, Water Resistant
The Total Chef Infrared Oven is the newest kitchen appliance designed for the busy lifestyles of today. It combines infrared heat, conduction and convection in one convenient appliance. Infrared heat cooks your food from the inside out while hot air circulates, cooking from the outside in, sealing in the juices and leaving a crispy outer layer. This patented technology cooks three times faster than a conventional oven, using 60% less energy.
- Cooks foods straight from freezer
- Replaces 10 appliances
- Cooks 3 times faster than a conventional oven
- Uses 60% less energy than a conventional oven
- Cook a whole meal at once in just one appliance
- Healthy cooking
- Multi-level cooking (optional)
- Capacity Details: 6.4 quarts
- Temperature Control: 30°F to 180°F
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes; Bake, toast, roast, defrost, warm, grill
- Venting: Top
- Material: Plastic
- Tiers/Trays: 1 wire rack
- Handle: Yes
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz
- Wattage: 1300 Watts
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Cord Length: 4 ft. 4 in.
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Oven Rack: 1; auto-eject
- Crumb Tray: Slide out
- Non-Stick: Yes
- Heat Source: Electric
- Number of Slices: 6
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Scratch Resistant: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Racks
- Product Dimensions: 13.5″H x 15″W x 14″L
- Product Weight: 9 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 15″H x 8.5″W x 14″L
- Package Weight: 11.4 lbs.
5. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
6. Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, 12 L, White
- Able to Bake, Grill, Steam or Roast
- Attractive, easy to clean glass
- 12 liter tempered heat resistant glass cooking bowl provides ample cooking space for a variety of foods
- Separate dials for setting temperature and cooking time
- 2 Wire cooking racks, plate tong and instruction manual with recipes included
- Baking up to 482 degrees F/250 degrees C
OYAMA Turbo Convection Oven. Cook healthier meals by using super heated circulating air to cook foods within their own juices. Now you can broil, bake, roast and grill quickly with just one appliance. Whether roasting a full chicken or grilling a steak, each meal will cook to perfection without burning because this oven cooks only with super heated air. See your meals cook right before your eyes in the impact and high temperature resistant 10.5 liter glass cooking container. Comes with a built-in timer and temperature selection dials for cooking convenience.
7. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
8. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
9. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
10. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection heating fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility. Wattage : 1500 Watts
- Digital Controls easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies
- 120-Minute Timer with automatic turns off when the timer runs out, oven dimensions (L x W x H) 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches
- The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information.Volts:120 Volts
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found american harvest convection oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!