Finding your suitable readers for ao smith water heater questions is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith water heater questions including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
837 reviews analysed
1. About Fluid | Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod Kit for Water Heaters | Teflon Tape | Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions | 44 Inches Long. (Without Socket and Cap)
- Easy-To-Install, Magnesium Anode Rod With Teflon Tape And Step-By-Step Instructions (Without Socket And Cap)
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
- You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
ONE SIZE FITS MOST.Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. Most water heaters use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode. A few water heaters do use a “hot-water-outlet type” where the anode is part of the outlet piping. (You may want to check first.)
. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. Magnesium is the best anode rod material used to protect your water heater. This Magnesium sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location, requiring only twelve inches of overhead clearance.
2. Kohree 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod Flexible Water Heater Protection Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank – 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE
- 【Application】: Size: 44″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater. Perfect replacement for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and more.
- 【High Quality Material】:Made of non-toxic aluminum zinc, compared with 316 stainless steel connectors, durable and safe.
- 【Better Protection】: The aluminum zinc hex head anode rod can prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and it can absorb the oxidized substances, get rid of rotten egg smells, and prolong the life of the water tank.
- 【Easy Installation】:We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw, preventing looseness.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Providing high quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
3. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
4. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 2.5-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room.
5. Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up KitRheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit Features: Repair Kit Plumber’s Pack
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
6. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
7. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
8. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
9. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
10. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heater Questions for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!