The 10 Best Black Double Oven Range
We make a short list of the best black double oven range including detail information and score based on 39,800 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best black double oven range
1. 30" Thor Kitchen Free Standing 4 burner gas range + LP Conversion Kit bundle
- All ranges come standard with powerful 15,000 BTU dual burners which are not only capable of boiling water quickly, but when turned to the lowest setting of 650 BTUs, are also capable of simmering delicate sauces and chocolate.
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners.
- Heavy Duty, infinitely adjustable commercial temperature knobs let you set the perfect temperature.
- The oven coats with blue porcelain to aid in the ease of cleaning.
- The CONVECTION OVEN produces heavenly breads, pastries and roasts.
Include LP Conversion Kit (Install required) Cooktop: 1 x Sealed Dual Burner x 15,000 BTU with 650 BTU simmer function 1 x Sealed Single Burner x 18,000 BTU 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning 3 x Continuous flat cast-iron cooking grates for easy movement of large cookware. Oven: 4.2 cu.ft oven capacity Oven Broiler: 1 x 13,000 BTU; U shape stove burner: 1 x 22,000 BTU Blue porcelain oven interior Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking Two Halogen Lights illuminate the oven cavity Thermostatically Controlled for precise temperatures Fuel :LPG/NG: LP conversion kit required for LPG Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A Product Dimension: 26.1” D x 30” W x 38.3” H Package Dimension: 35.5” L x 32.9” W x 40.25” H Product Weight: 172 lbs. Pack Weight: 236 lbs. CSA Certified 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
2. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
3. Non-Stick Heavy Duty Oven Liners(3-Piece Set)-Thick,Heat Resistant Fiberglass Mat-Easy to Clean-Reduce Spills, Stuck Foods and Clean Up-Kitchen Friendly Cooking Accessory,FDA Approved by Grill Magic
- ✓ REDUCES OVEN CLEAN UP TIME – Whether you’re using gas or electric stove, baking pans or mats, food can spill over or between grates. These oven liners help protect the bottom of the oven so you never have to worry about baked-in foods.
- ✓ PRECISION FIT TO YOUR OVEN – Grill Magic extra thick heavy duty non-stick oven liner fit most standard-sized oven. However, they can also be trimmed and cut to meet your exact oven dimensions for a perfect fit.
- ✓ OVEN SURFACE 100% NON STICK OVEN MAT – Made of durable, heat-resistant fiberglass. Grill Magic Oven Liners are teflon coated can be used at both sides,can be used for baking mat, grill mat, pan liner, & microwave, up to 500°F/260°C , safely catching food and drippings that wipe away easily.
- ✓ DISHWASHER SAFE – You can easily wipe away leftover foods, spills or dried on liquids, or you may put it in the dishwasher for fast and easy cleanup. Lasts for years.
- ✓ ECO FRIENDLY AND FDA APPROVED – Do not curl, crack, smoke or releases chemicals. These oven liners safely protect your kitchen’s most valuable appliance with no chemicals, and while wasting no energy. Grill Magic Oven Liners are 100% PFOA & BPA Free. E-BOOK INCLUDED! Learn tips, tricks and more with free user guide ebook exclusive seller szk sports maufacturar (link sent after purchase)!
Protect your oven and reduce cleanup time with heat-resistant, non-stick oven liners from Grill Magic that catch food, drippings and liquids.
Why Choose Grill Magic Oven Liners?
There’s nothing worse than dried, baked in food and stains on the bottom of your oven after you’ve been cooking. They’re hard to get out, cause smoke and odors, and can be dangerous if they catch fire. That’s why you need the Grill Magic Non-Stick Oven Liners designed to catch all the cheese, drippings and accidental messes that happen to fall through oven grates when you’re making meals for you and your family. Simply line your oven with Grill Magic Oven Liner and save yourself all the time and effort you used to spend scrubbing.
Durable, Heat Resistant Fiberglass
Each of our heat-resistant fiberglass mat keep your oven cleaner. These oven mats are PTFE-coated and 100% non-stick to make it easy to wipe away the mess. Better yet, they’re dishwasher safe so you can save even more time and effort.
Versatile Custom Fit
Designed to fit most major oven brands, they can also be cut to fit your oven without losing non-stick or heat-resistant properties. Get your oven liners today and see how much easier it is to keep your oven clean—which is especially great when you’re renting!
Fiberglass Oven Liners
Heat Resistant to 500° F / 260° C
Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe
Extra Thick (0.2mm)
Size: 16.25” x 23”
Three (3) Oven Liners per Order
30-Day Money Back
Reduce cleanup and extend the life of your oven by keeping foods and liquids out of the bottom.
AND MORE: Receive our free e-book publication about Grill Magic products, complete with tips and advice on how best to use your new Grill Magic Products! (The e-book link will be sent after purchase).
4. Stove Burner Covers,0.3 MM Double Thickness,8 Pack,Gas Stove Burner Liners,Non-stick Reusable Gas Range Stove Top Covers for Kitchen,Cuttable,Easy to Clean,Black,Size 10.6” x 10.6”
- MATERAL:Our Stove Burner Covers Are Made Of 0.3 Mm Thickness PTFE Teflon Coated Material So Because Of Double Thickness It Is Much More Reliable Than 0.2 Mm Which Makes It More Durable. The Size Dimensions Are 10.6” In Length x 10.6” In Width.
- FEATURE:Durable & Cuttable,Our Gas Stove Burner Liners Is In 0.3mm Thickness, 10.6”Inx 10.6”In With Pre-Cut Inner Circle To Be Easily Cut. It Is Thicker Than Regular Size Of Stovetop Covers And Make It More Durable So You Can Use It For a Long Time.
- Can Be Maintained The Original Physical Form (Will Not Be Deformed) In -158°F to 500°F or -70°C to 260°C Temperature Processing. (PLS NOTICE: They Do Not Smell/Burn/Curl Even With Extreme Heat, But That Does Not Mean They Are Fireproof. Do Not Let Them Contact With Flames Directly.)
- OCCASION:Our Stove Burner Covers can perfect to absorb splatters and spills on stove top and very easy to wipe them off. Keep your stove and kitchen clean and neat.surface that can be easily cleaned with either a damp cloth or a dishwasher. It can be washed multiple times. Even better, these top covers are also safe for use in the dishwasher for your cleaning.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED：We Are Confident In The Quality Of Our Stove Burner Covers And We Are Always Ready To Address Your Concerns. In Case You’Re Unhappy With Your Purchase Of Our Stove Burner Covers, Just Email Us And We Will Arrange The Refund Or Replacement Within 24 Hours!
Stove Burner Covers,Gas Stove Burner Liners,0.3 MM Double Thickness,Non-stick Reusable Gas Range Stove Top Covers for Kitchen,Cuttable,Easy to Clean,Black,Size 10.6” x 10.6”,8-Pack
These Gas Stove Burner Covers Are FDA Approved And Are Easier To Use, Clean, Last Longer, Non-Stick, Reusable, Reversible, Heat-Resistant, Non-Toxic And Of Triple Thickness.
Material: PTFE Teflon Coated, 100% BPA Free
Thickness: 0.3 Mm
Size: 10.6”Inch x 10.6”Inch
Pack: Set Of 8 Pieces
Temperature: -158°f To 500°f Or -70°c To 260°c
Easy Steps To Set Up:
It Can Fit Different Style Of Stoves In Most Of Size.
They Do Not Smell/Burn/Curl Even With Extreme Heat, But That Does Not Mean They Are Fireproof. Do Not Let Them Contact With Flames Directly.
Cut The Stove Gas Burner Covers As Per The Mark. Make Sure, The Edges Are At Least 1/2” From The Flame For Long Durability.
1.Measuring The Size Precisely And Mark By Pen;
2.Use Scissor To Customize The Size Based On The Mark;
3.Taking Off The Stove Accessories And Laying The Cover;
4.Reassembling The Stove Accessories.
You Can Check Our Store “FOSOFAN “For a Full Range Of Various Styles Of Goods.
If You Are Satisfied With Our Product Or Service,Hope You Can Leave Your Positive Feedback! Thanks!
5. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
6. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
7. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
8. GE WB34K10009 Burner Drip Bowl
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB34K10009 Burner Drip Bowl.
9. Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
- Cast Aluminum, Phenolic
- Heavy cast aluminum base features a deluxe nonstick surface, inside & out. skillet pan & cover are dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Built-in spout for pouring liquids from skillet doubles as a spoon & spatula holder when cooking & serving.
- Fold down handles to detach skillet pan from base. with handles folded in, the base & handles store in skillet for compact storage.
- Dimensions: 19.81″ x 12.25″ x 8.06″
- Pan dimensions: 15.75″ x 11.87″ x 2.87″ approximately
- Tempered glass cover & stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, and makes one-dish meals. Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon rest. Base and handles detach and nest in pan for easy cleaning and storing. Great for every meal–big 16-inch base and high sidewalls provide extra cooking and serving capacity. saves energy because it’s more efficient than a range burner or oven. Tempered glass cover and stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server. control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. 120 volts, 60 Hz only Easy to clean. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
10. Sunny Town Stove Burner Covers- Reusable Gas Range Protectors,Non-stick Stovetop Burner Liner Cover-Size 10.6”x 10.6”-Double Thickness 0.2mm,FDA Approved,Dishwasher Safe, Heat-resistant,8 Black Pack
- 【Practicality】The practical household tools prevent oil overflow to the gas stove surface while cooking process, to protect your gas stovetop burn. Also keep your stove and kitchen clean and neat .
- 【Reusable&Convenience】Be used of glass fiber cloth that coated with high quality teflon, which have strong anti-sticking function, easy to remove and clean by soapy water or dishwasher safe. It can fit different style of stoves in most of size. Just remove your burner grate, mark it over your protector sheet, fold the burner covers then cut.
- 【Heat-Resistant】Can be maintained the original physical form (will not be deformed) in -94℉~ 500℉ temperature processing. (PLS NOTICE: they do not smell/burn/curl even with extreme heat, but they will be burn if touched by the flame.)
- 【Durable & Cuttable】Our heavy duty burner liner cover is in 0.2mm thickness, 27cmx27cm with pre-cut inner circle to be easily cut. It is thicker than regular size of stovetop covers and make it more durable so you can use it for a long time.
- 【Non-toxic & Safe】Sunnytown gas range protectors made of FDA approved PTFE,100% PFOA&BPA free, non-toxic and safe with anti-corrosion function, will not release chemical smell, please rest assured use.
A Simple Tool to Keep Your Stovetop Clean, Free of Greasy Kitchen!
SUNNY TOWN stove burner cover is in smooth surface and high temperature resistance, made of premium environmentally glass fiber composited PTFE, it will maintain physical form
and won’t deformed under the -94°F~+500°F(-70℃~+260℃) because of its high abrasion resistance,low coefficient of friction and corrosion resistance.
-Reusable stove burner covers last long and save your money.
-Non-stick gas range protectors keep your stovetop clean.
-Cuttable design allows you to adjust easily to your gas burner.
-Safe to be cleaned by dishwasher, FDA approved, no worries.
-Easy to remove when you need to clean them.
-Material: FDA approved PTFE, 100% PFOA&BPA free and non-toxic.
-Size: 10.6”x 10.6”(27cm x 27cm),with pre-cut inner radius in 1.8 inch, you can trim it easily to fit your stovetop.
-0.2mm Double thickness for lasting durability and it is reusable.
-Pack:Set of 8 pieces
How to use:
First Step – Measuring the size precisely and mark by pen.
Second Step – Cutting to the suitable size according to the mark.
Third Step – Taking off the stove accessories and laying the cover.
Last Step – Reassembling accessories and finish.
–DO NOT use directly on flame or heat element.The material is not 100% fireproof. Please make sure that the gas stove burner covers is kept at least 0.5 inches from the flame
to avoid any damages of the product or other injuries.
–DO NOT cover gas/vent holes of the stove
–DO NOT use above 500 ℉
-Remove protector first before cleaning the stove
Sunnytown Gas Range Protectors , an effective and wholehearted server for your stove ,you don’t have to worry about your stove getting dirty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found black double oven range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!