Top 9 Diy Solder Reflow Oven
We make a short list of the best diy solder reflow oven including detail information and score based on 27,590 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best diy solder reflow oven
1. NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder Wick, 4 Blue.098" Width, 10′ Length
- Removes up to four times more solder than conventional wick, and extracts solder much faster than wicks based on Type-R fluxes
- Residue left behind is halide free and non-conductive, so it does not have to be cleaned off the board
- 100% copper wick has fine braid design to promote strong capillary action to pull in excess solder
- Available with standard or anti-static bobbins
NTE Solder Wick is made from fine copper wire woven together with a no-clean flux formula added to it to increase absorption.
2. SRA Rosin Paste Flux #135 in a 2 oz Jar
This petroleum/rosin contains NO Zinc Chloride or Ammonium Chloride, making it a better choice for electronic repairs. Rosin leaves a protective coating over soldered area once job is finished
3. Hakko 599B-02 Wire-type soldering iron tip cleaner
The Hakko 599B-02 is a replacement solder tip cleaning wire sponge. These sponges are hard enough to remove debris and some corrosion from the solder tips while being soft enough not to damage the tip. They help to remove oxides and excess solder to preserve tip life and enable clean, precise soldering.
4. Hakko FA400-04 Bench Top ESD-Safe Smoke Absorber
- Can be operated standing up or laying down in a low-profile position
- Low profile position provides approximately 2-1/2 times the airflow and efficiency
- ESD-safe by design and is made of ESD-safe materials
- Activated Carbon filter contains over 8g of highly activated carbon
- Quick and easy filter replacement
Breathe easy with the Hakko FA-400 bench top smoke absorber. The FA-400 removes soldering smoke and fumes quickly, safely and efficiently. The unit can be used in a vertical (standing up) position or low-profile position (laying down.) When used in the low-profile (laying down) position, efficiency and air flow is increased by approximately 2.6 times.
5. No Clean SnPb Leaded Solder Paste 15 Grams
6. AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)
- Sn/ Pb: 60% / 40%
- Flux: 2.0%
- flows well and heats evenly
- Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 in)
- weight of solder wire: 100g (0.22 lb)
- Melting point range: 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F)
- Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Easy to use, be widely applied in electrical repairs
7. AUSTOR 0.8mm Lead Free Solder Wire with Rosin Core
8. Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm
- Tin Lead solder wire alloy content, Tin 60%-Pb 40% (Sn60Pb40), Flux 1.7%
- High quality rosin core solder wire. The Soldering Wire has antioxidant for a long time and good weldability, melts quick and clean, flows smooth
- Good soldering kit for electrical soldering
- Low Melting Point, 370℉. Weight, 4oz (100g). Diameter, 0.032 In (0.8 mm)
- Solder Wire Length: 100ft
9. MG Chemicals 8341 No Clean Flux Paste, 10 milliliters Pneumatic Dispenser (Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip)
No Clean Flux Paste. Convenient syringe dispenser ideal for touch up and repair of surface mount assemblies. A unique mixture of high grade synthetic resin and thixotropic agents designed specifically for use with high temperature lead free and conventional Sn/Pb alloys. It provides the fluxing activity levels that promote fast wetting action and maximum wetting spread. Flux paste is a no clean formulation therefore the residues do not need to be removed for most applications. Excellent wettability, no clean, non-conductive, non-tacky residues, compatible with lead free and leaded solder systems, thixotropic paste and RoHS compliant. RoHS compliant.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found diy solder reflow oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!