Top 10 Recommended Dutch Oven 55 Qt
We make a short list of the best dutch oven 5.5 qt including detail information and score based on 39,508 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best dutch oven 5.5 qt
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
2. Tramontina 80131/037DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 5.5-Quart, Majolica Red
- From Kitchen to Table: Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods such as fruit and pasta salads cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes: Perfect for baking, or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Stainless Steel Knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Oven-Safe and Compatibility: Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe up to 450 F (232 C)
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime Warranty
Tramontinas Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt. Covered Round Dutch Oven is prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking. This dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your foods are evenly and thoroughly baked, roasted and slow-simmered for incredible flavors and consistency. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the oval dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE-free porcelain enamel.
3. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Marine
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of Le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500F
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Designed specifically to enhance the slow-cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture, the signature collection round French oven blends the best of the past with the latest innovations for Comfort and functionality. Handcrafted one at a time inside our fresnoy-le-grand foundry for nearly a century, Le creuset round French ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
4. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Green
- Green 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
5. Emile Henry Flame Round Stewpot Dutch Oven, 5.5 Quart, Burgundy
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environmen
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Thanks to our innovative Flame ceramic, our stewpots offer all the advantages of cooking in ceramic : slow, even cooking which brings out the flavours of your ingredients. The lid makes sure the flavoured condensation circulates inside thanks to the dots underneath. Our range of stewpots is designed for use on all types of stove top (with an induction disk for induction hobs) and in the traditional oven. Easy to clean, they are dishwasher safe and will not lose their colour. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
6. Cuisinart Round Casserole, Cream, 5.5 quart
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enamel exterior provides a strong, durable finish in rich colors complementing any kitchen décor
- perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain enamel interior is ideal for cooking, its surface does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Safe for induction, halogen, glass/ceramic, gas and electric stove-tops
- Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
- 5-Quart Capacity
Cuisinart Round Casserole, Cream, 5.5 quart
7. Crock Pot 69140.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
8. VonShef Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven Pot Casserole Dish, Naturally Non Stick Stain and Odor Resistant, Enamel Coated Graduated Red, 11 Inches, 6 Quarts
- LARGE 6QT SIZE: Cook up delicious dishes for all the family with the large 11” casserole dish that has a 5.8 quart capacity
- USE TO MARINATE, REFRIGERATE, COOK OR SERVE: Perfect for easy one-pot meals like stews, casseroles, soups and more
- RETAINS HEAT: Made from durable cast iron for superior heat conductivity and retention
- NON STICK: Naturally non-stick, stain and odor resistant red enamel exterior coating with cream enamel interior
- STOVE AND OVEN FRIENDLY: Suitable for use on electric, gas, ceramic and halogen hobs as well as in the oven or grill. Oven safe up to 480F
9. BK Cookware CC002466-001 Dutch Oven Blue 5.5QT
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, this Dutch oven’s heavy-gauge carbon steel construction makes it more heat responsive than cast iron for faster, more even cooking
- Naturally nonstick glaze guard coating is extremely tough, nonporous, and less likely to chip than cast iron designs. Resistant to scratches, thermal shock and acids.
- The dome-shaped lid features a stainless steel rim and a recessed interior to provide extra room and prevent boil overs.
- Stay-cool bonded handles
- All stovetops including induction, oven safe to 500°f, dishwasher safe
- The royal founder of the Dutch oven, These heirloom-quality Dutch ovens are handcrafted in Germany in the same tradition as the original enameled models that earned BK the royal predicate in 1951.
The Dutch Dutch oven try the real Handcrafted from carbon steel for classic browning and even cooking, This collection brings bk’s Dutch heritage to the forefront. From the invention of an enameled layer on steel in 1891 to the worlds first enameled steel Dutch oven in 1926, bk’s original Dutch oven is a true culinary icon. Powerful and versatile, this Dutch oven’s smooth glaze guard coating is naturally nonstick and dishwasher safe, while the vibrant exterior looks as stunning on the stovetop as it does on any table. Extremely durable yet lightweight, this Dutch oven is loved FOR its versatility and designed to last for generations.
10. Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte – Matte Black
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
“Cocotte” in French means “casserole,” but there are a multitude of dishes that emerge delectably from Staub’s signature French oven. This attractive 4-quart cocotte, available in an array of rich colors, is an ideal choice for slow-cooked stews and soups, casseroles, and roasted meats, as well as many other one-pot meals. Measuring 9-3/8 inches in diameter, the cocotte is constructed of durable cast iron with a black matte enameled interior and an enameled ceramic finish that extends to the pot and lid edges to prevent chipping and rusting. And with its decorative design, it serves as beautifully as it cooks.
Designed for oven or stovetop use, the cocotte features a smooth, heavy earthenware base that will never warp and can handle any cooking surface, including glass, induction, and convection. Like the pot itself, the handles and lid are cast iron for durability and even heat distribution and retention (handles and brass or stainless steel lid knobs do get hot, so use caution). The lid features innovative self-basting spikes to continually redistribute juices back to the ingredients as they cook. The black-matte enameled interior doesn’t need seasoning and, as cooking oils seep into the pores over time, will become a self-seasoned, non-stick surface. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F, Staub’s French oven doesn’t need high heat and so should be used on low to medium settings. For best care, use with silicone or wooden utensils and wash by hand with non-abrasive cleaners. The cocotte comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
From the Manufacturer
Why Cast Iron?
- Retains and redistributes heat for long periods of time
- Perfect for slow-cooking meals
- Perfect for beginners and professional cooks
Why Staub Enameled Cast Iron?
Because of its outstanding performance Staub is used and praised by the most celebrated chefs around the world.
- Self-basting spikes underneath the lid ensure continuous, natural basting
- The more you use your Staub product, the better it gets! Oils used when cooking will penetrate the pores of the matte enamel and create a natural, smooth, nonstick surface
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom is usable on all heat sources
- Lids feature stylish solid brass and stainless steel knobs
- Staub enameled cast iron products are highly durable, do not discolor or rust, resist chipping, do not require seasoning, and are ready to use immediately
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found dutch oven 5.5 qt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!