Top 9 Gas Countertop Pizza Oven
We make a short list of the best gas countertop pizza oven including detail information and score based on 40,574 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best gas countertop pizza oven
1. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
2. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
3. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
4. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
5. Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack. Oven shuts off when the timer beeps
6. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
7. Waring Commercial WPO750 Double Deck Pizza Oven with Dual Door, Silver
- Ceramic decks hold 18 inch pizzas
- Separate 30-minute ties with audible alerts for each chamber
- Dual door with independent on/off controls for top and bottom elements in each chamber
- Temperature range of 105 to 840 degrees
- Aluminized steel interior with light in each chamber
- 4 inch adjustable legs
Pizza is a favorite dish for a lot of customers and this two door pizza oven will cook two pizzas at once. Each compartment has separate temperature controls So you could have pizza in one and some other snack food in the other. Model # : WPO750 Ceramic pizza decks hold 18″ Diameter pizza accommodates standard half‐ size sheet pans temperature range of 150° f/ 66° C ‐ 840° f/ 449° C stainless steel exterior with full insulation aluminized steel interior with light two independent chambers with their own deck controls can operate at different temperatures simultaneously separate 30‐ minute manual timers with audible alerts for each chamber independent on/off controls for top and bottom elements in each chamber 4″ Adjustable legs 3200W 6061782
8. Oster Convection Oven with Dedicated Pizza Drawer, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVPZDS)
- Convection oven cooks quickly and browns food evenly
- Dedicated pizza drawer is also great for preparing bruschetta and quesadillas
- Separate top and bottom crumb trays simplify cleaning
- Included baking pan and baking rack double as a broiling pan when assembled together
- 60-minute timer with auto-shutoff and bell signal
The Oster Convection Oven with Dedicated Pizza Drawer combines countertop convenience with versatile baking and broiling performance. Designed with turbo convection heat technology, this versatile electric oven uses a fan to circulate hot air and help ensure faster, more consistent cooking and browning. Its bottom drawer is ideal for baking pizzas, quesadillas, and other items up to 12 inches in diameter, and the drawer features retractable handles that recess flush into its face. The upper convection oven reaches temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has warm, toast, bake, broil, and turbo settings. Equipped with a 60-minute timer and an auto-shutoff function, this convection oven allows you to precisely time your cooking and notifies you with a bell when time is up. Its two rack positions allow you to fit roasts, casseroles, pies, and more. With its brushed stainless steel exterior, this electric oven attractively complements nearly any kitchen decor.
9. Hamilton Beach 31103DA Countertop Convection & Rotisserie Convection Oven Extra-Large Stainless Steel
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-Large capacity – Fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-baste as it turns – Fits a 5 lb. Chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Bake & broil settings with auto shutoff 2 hour timer
- Includes 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, broiler rack & rotisserie accessories
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts With a little added treat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found gas countertop pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!