The 2 Best Lodge Dutch Oven Recipe
We make a short list of the best lodge dutch oven recipe including detail information and score based on 32,182 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best lodge dutch oven recipe
1. Lodge Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking Cookbook
In the rich tradition of outdoor cooking in the American West, the members of the Utah based International Dutch Oven Society have assembled a great collection of Dutch Oven recipes. Remarkable breads, main dishes and desserts representing a sampling of all time Dutch oven favorites. Dishes to challenge the most experienced outdoor cook, as well as tried and true recipes for folks preparing their first Dutch oven meal. 120 page top spiral bound cookbook.
2. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found lodge dutch oven recipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!