Top 1 Making A Clay Oven
We make a short list of the best making a clay oven including detail information and score based on 35,820 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best making a clay oven
1. QMAY 50 Colors Polymer Clay Set, DIY Colored Clay Oven Bake Clay kit, Great Gift for Kids
- 50 Color Polymer Clay, Non-toxic, eco-friendly brightly-colored, Does not stick to your hands, super stretchy.
- Develop your kids imaginative and creative possibilities. It does help kids release their creativity. Just enjoy using shuttle art polymer clay and making things for friends and family.
- Easy to carry – Packed in a Sturdy, Stackable, Storage Box, Keep all the things in Organize. It is portable with durable handle.
- [Easy to Bake]: Set oven temperature of 135 ° C (275 ° F), preheating oven for 10 mintures, then put your clay project into the oven, baking for 10-30 minutes depends on the thickness of the clay, as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
- [Attention]: If your product is not working properly, please contact us for a replacement or refund.
Children use clay to create their beautiful world
QMAY 50-color polymer clay can help them, bright colors embellish the beautiful, safe material to ensure safety
1. Bright and beautiful colors, delicate texture, cultivate children’s hands-on ability
2. There are clay made of natural materials, which is not easy to fade.
3. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic, so that parents can rest assured
4. Strengthen parent-child communication to make families more warm
Material: Polymer Clay
Each Block Weight: 0.88oz(25g)
Total Weight: 3.3lb (1.5kg)
Colors: 50 Colors
Oven Bake (Recommend)
❶ Pre-heated the Oven to 135℃ (275℉) for 20 minutes.
❷ Clay works in Oven bake at 135℃ for 10-20 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness, 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
❸ Do not exceed the recommended baking time! Baking should be completed by an adult..
1. DO NOT allow children under 3 to use products since small parts can be a chocking hazard.
2. While working with raw polymer clay, take care not to rub your eyes. Wash your hands frequently and especially before eating.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found making a clay oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!