Top 10 Open Fire Pizza Oven
We make a short list of the best open fire pizza oven including detail information and score based on 46,101 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best open fire pizza oven
1. Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Green Mountain Grills Pizza Oven Attachment Fits Models: ~ Daniel Boone ~ Jim Bowie Part Numbers: ~ GMG-4023 Specs: ~ Convert your Pellet Grill into a Wood pellet fired Pizza Oven! ~ The pizza oven attachment raises the internal temperature of your pellet grill to that of a real wood burning pizza oven by funneling the heat from the fire box directly up and into the stone baking chamber. This creates temperatures upwards of 800F, allowing you to cook restaurant quality pizza in 2-4 minutes. The steel housing chamber creates a unique air flow system which enhances the convective, conductive, and radiant heat in and around the cooking chamber. ~ Genuine GMG Product Accessory ~ Dimensions: 18″ Wide x 3″ Tall x 13″ Deep – 28lb weight ~ Made from high quality Stainless Steel ~ Easy Installation – Simply remove the grates, grease drip tray and heat shields if applicable. Place the pyramid shaped piece over the firebox and then place the pizza stone feet down on the tray of the pyramid. Place the dome with the opening towards the front of the grill. ~ 90 day manufacturer warranty
2. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
3. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
4. Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
5. GYBER Pyre-Go Wood Fired Pizza Oven (Outdoor) Natural or Flavored Pellet Fuel | Cooks Meat, Fish, Steaks, Burgers, Vegetables | Portable Stainless-Steel Frame | Rapid Heating
- Wood-Fired Outdoor Oven – Designed to be used with wood pellets, this pizza oven and outdoor grill lets you create crisp, tasty, cheesy pizza your entire family will love.
- Multipurpose Cooker – Along with pizza this double-layered oven comes with accessories to make steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon, and so much more.
- Rapid, Even Heating – Being capable of heating up to 900F in minutes, our air intake system helps cook food efficiently on the top, bottom and throughout for better taste.
- Food-Grade Safe Stainless Steel – Lightweight, durable, and perfect for cooking all types of foods, this wood pellet oven is safe, easy to use, and even easier to clean.
- Fueled by Wood Pellets – This small oven can be filled with flavored pellets or wood chips to create a rich, smoky flavor
- perfect for chicken, beef, or pepperoni pizza.
If you love the taste of a great wood-fired pizza but don’t want to deal with a heavy stone or complicated system, nothing is easier to use than the 11 inch Pyre-Go Pizza Oven, an outdoor, wood-fired pizza cooker that uses wood pellets to heat up in just 10 minutes. This portable cooker is ideal for the backyard, tailgating on gameday, or spending time with friends at the park because it can help you create fresh, delicious steaks, burgers, fish, and pizza in no time flat!
6. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
7. Napoli Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Gas, Charcoal, Wood, or Pellets for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Napoli Pizza Oven – Wood Fired & Gas Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Napoli Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Napoli Multi-fueled outdoor pizza oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Napoli Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Napoli Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
8. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011
- Create A Stable, Independent Platform for Your Pizza Oven
- Raise The Pizza Oven Cooking Surface To 40.25 Inches (about 3.3 Feet) From the Ground, Which Makes It Easy To Get Pizzas In And Out Of Your Oven
- Steel Frame is Strong and Durable, Measures 17 by 35.5 by 17.4 Inches
- Bottom Base Secures a 20 Lb. Propane Tank
- Fits Both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens
Give your pizza oven a little lift with the leg kit! The attachable legs create a stable, independent platform for the Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue Pizza Ovens and raise the cooking surface to 40.25 inches (about 3.3 Feet) from the ground — which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit includes a base for a 20 lb. propane tank to conveniently tuck under the pizza oven. The top support brace features a utility rack for keeping your pizza tools handy. Fits both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens as well as the Pizza Oven Side Table PC6026 (pictured above, sold separately).
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. Assembly can take from 30 minutes to an hour. Review the instruction sheet for assembly instructions. Tools required: #2 Phillips Screwdriver, 10 mm wrench. A rubber mallet may also be helpful. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before assembling and attaching leg kit.
USE: Once leg kit has been assembled and installed, position on a level surface before using.
CARE: Use a damp cloth to wipe down legs and base as needed. Do not store outside unprotected. Consider Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover PC6019 if you plan to keep your pizza oven outdoors for an extended period of time.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before moving.
The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit is one of several accessories which complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
9. Continental Electric PS-PO891 Professional Series Pizza Oven, Countertop, Stainless Steel
- Cook up to a 12″ Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more.
- Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease.
- Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen Countertop.
- Oven heats to 430-460 degrees
- Measures: 18 x 19. 5 x 7. 4 inches, with 1450 watt power
- Ul listed, and 2 year Limited
“Cook up to a 12″” Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-Minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake. Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Ul listed, and 2 year limited . Cooking tip: preheat oven for 10-15 minutes cooking tip: You may use a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup pizza baking instructions: put frozen pizza into the pizza baker. Oven can cook pizza up to 12”. Do not bake rising dough crust pizzas in your oven. Place the pizza on the food rack and slide the food rack into the oven. Set the timer to your desired bake time. Your pizza baker will automatically bake your pizza to perfection. Remember to set the timer over 2 minutes in order to activate the timer. Baking time is 8-12 minutes depending on crust size, topping, and personal taste preferences. (Check pizza Midway through baking, rotating if necessary to ensure even baking). “
10. Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Cast Iron Tuscan BBQ Grill – 14 by 14 inches – SR8024
This dual purpose Tuscan Grill (14-inch by 14-inch) has 196 square inches of cooking surface. Lay it on your conventional chrome-plated or enamel grate to produce tack-sharp, well defined grill marks. Screw on the legs and use it for grilling over a campfire or in your fireplace. The legs, which are 3.9 inches tall, create space beneath the grill for wood or coal. Either way, the heavy, heat-conducting cast iron gives you killer grill marks.
Grilling authority, Steven Raichlen, host of the popular cooking series Barbecue University and author of the best-selling Barbecue Bible cookbook series, partnered with The Companion Group to create a fabulous line of innovative, versatile barbecue products including this Tuscan Grill.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found open fire pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!