Top 5 Recommended Oven Baked Blackened Tilapia Recipes
We make a short list of the best oven baked blackened tilapia recipes including detail information and score based on 41,521 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best oven baked blackened tilapia recipes
1. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Seasoning Blends Seafood Magic — 2 oz
Seafood Magic is a versatile blend of herbs and spices which adds great flavor when cooking your favorite seafood. You’ll love its versatility when used on poultry, meat, vegetables, soup, rice, bean and pasta dishes. “I select the finest all natural herbs and spices to create my Magic Seasoning Blends. They add an incredible depth of taste to everything you cook.” Life’s Too Short for Dull Food Chef Paul Prudhomme
2. McCormick Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning, 23 oz
- McCormick Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning combines a bold blend of premium spices including lemon, garlic, salt, onion and pepper
- Kosher with no MSG added
- Blended especially for chefs, McCormick Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning features a smoky cedar characteristic for versatile applications on or off the grill, elevating the taste of foods
- Our 23 oz size is optimal for customizing recipes back of house
- McCormick Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning is the perfect enhancement in seafood recipes but also complements beef, poultry, pork and vegetable dishes with a boost of memorable flavor
McCormick Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning is a robust blend of premium spices and natural seasonings with the bold flavor of lemon, garlic, spices and cedar smoke that is perfect to add the smoky cedar flavor for grilling seafood, especially salmon. Shake it on beef, poultry, pork, and vegetables for the smoky cedar flavor.
About Grill Mates
Be the master of your grill with the mouthwatering flavors of Grill Mates. This line of Seasonings, Marinades, Rubs, BBQ Sauces and Steak Sauces were created to bring maximum flavor to grilled foods. Grill Mates products give you the power to transform regular food into grilled masterpieces. From Montreal Steak to Lemon Pepper, they’ve got the flavor you want. Seasoning Blends allow you to add the perfect amount of flavor to your grilled specialties, while their specially-formulated marinades infuse your grilled foods with flavor, leaving them moist, tender and delicious. Grill Mates’ Dry Rubs do double duty–they add a robust flavor and delicious crust while sealing in natural juices.
Grill Mates are perfect for enhancing the flavor of just about anything.
Master the Grill
How to Tell When a Gas Grill is Ready:
- High Heat (450-650 F): Set burner on high, judge temperature on grill thermometer (hand 4 inches above grate for 2-3 seconds)
- Medium-High Heat (400 F): Set burner on medium-high, judge temperature on grill thermometer (hand 4 inches above grate for 4-5 seconds)
- Medium Heat (325-350 F): Set burner on medium, judge temperature on grill thermometer (hand 4 inches above grate for 6-8 seconds)
- Medium-Low Heat (300 F): Set burner on medium-low, judge temperature on grill thermometer (hand 4 inches above grate for 9-10 seconds)
- Low Heat (225-250 F): Set burner on low, judge temperature on grill thermometer (hand 4 inches above grate for 11-14 seconds)
Other Hints for Gas Grilling:
How to Tell When a Charcoal Grill is Ready:
- High Heat (450-650 F): Coals glow bright red-orange (hand 4 inches above grate for 2-3 seconds)
- Medium-High Heat (400 F): Coals glow orange while starting to ash over (hand 4 inches above grate for 4-5 seconds)
- Medium Heat (325-350 F): Coals will be lightly ashed over but still glowing orange (hand 4 inches above grate for 6-8 seconds)
- Medium-Low Heat (300 F): Coals will be ashed over and have a faint orange glow (hand 4 inches above grate for 9-10 seconds)
- Low Heat (225-250 F): Coals will be thickly ashed over (hand 4 inches above grate for 11-14 seconds)
Where to Place Food on a Charcoal Grill:
- High Heat (450-650 F):Directly over center of bright red-orange glow
- Medium-High Heat (400 F):On edge of red-orange glowing center
- Medium Heat (325-350 F):In the 1-2 inch-wide ring surrounding red-orange glowing center
- Medium-Low Heat (300 F): In the 3-4 inch-wide ring surrounding red-orange glowing center
- Low Heat (225-250 F): In the 5-6 inch-wide ring surrounding red-orange glowing center
Other Hints for Charcoal Grilling:
- Prior to start, check for adequate fuel. An average fire uses 3-4 pounds of charcoal.
- The charcoal is ready for cooking when about 80% of the coals appear gray with ash. (At night, these coals appear glowing red)
- To lower the temperature, spread the coals.
- To intensify the heat, consolidate the coals closer together.
- The vents, usually found in the lid, may also be used for temperature control.
Minimum Internal Temperatures for Cuts of Meat:
- Pork (for pulling) – 190 F
- Chicken/turkey thighs – 180 F
- Chicken/turkey breasts – 170 F
- Ground Poultry – 165 F
- Ground Beef – 160 F
- Pork – 160 F
Degree of Doneness for Beef and Lamb (Internal Temperature)
- Well – 170 – 190 F
- Medium-Well – 165 – 170 F
- Medium – 150 – 160 F
- Medium-Rare – 140 – 145 F
- Rare – 125 – 130 F
Degree of Doneness for Pork, Chicken, and Turkey (Internal Temperature)
- Well – 180-195 F
- Medium-Well – 170-175 F
- Medium – 160-165 F (pork only)
- Medium-Rare – Not applicable
- Rare – Not applicable
Tips for Perfect Grilling
- It is important to invest in a quality meat thermometer. Most are a probe you stick in the center of the meat for a quick read and cannot be left in the meat. Those that can be left in the meat are generally more expensive; they are typically attached to a wire that runs outside the grill.
- Internal temperature readings of meats should be taken with a meat thermometer inserted at an angle in the center of the thickest portion of the meat.
- When using a thermometer for smaller cuts of meat, such as chicken breast or pork chops, insert the thermometer horizontally in the end of the thicker portion of meat.
- When reading internal temperatures of meats, remove meat from the heat of the grill, read the temperature, and then return meat to the grill if further cook time is necessary.
- For bone-in cuts of meat, make a small slit near the bone to determine internal color and degree of doneness.
- For thicker meat portions, it is best to use a quick recovery thermometer for more accurate temperature readings.
3. GoWISE USA 12.7-Quart 15-in-1 Electric Air Fryer Oven w/Rotisserie and Dehydrator + 50 Recipes for your Air Fryer Oven Book (Red)
- FAMILY-SIZED & SPACE SAVER: 12.7 quarts of cooking space makes this air fryer one of the largest on the market, while still being compact enough to fit easily on your countertop. 3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities, or control how fast and how crispy your food cooks.
- BUILT-IN ROTISSERIE: Prepare whole roasts, tenderloins, racks of Kababs, and even a whole chicken! Get crispy, tender meats, perfectly blackened fish, and expertly roasted vegetables with the GoWISE Air Fryer Oven’s built-in Rotisserie – it’s fast, easy, and you’ll love it!
- INCLUDES 10 ACCESSORIES: Comes with 9 accessories – everything you’ll need to make a homemade meal with ease. Accessories include a rotisserie tong, rotisserie rod, oven rack, drip pan, skewer rotisserie, rotisserie cage, rotisserie steak cage, shallow mesh basket, and two mesh trays.
- EASY-TO-USE: Easy to read, simple to use control display with 15 presets takes the guesswork out of cooking times and temperatures. Cook for convenience or to impress without ever having to turn on the range. And when you’re done, the stainless-steel interior and remove-able, non-stick drip pan makes for easy clean-up.
- 50 RECIPES TO GET YOU STARTED: Your purchase includes a recipe book specifically made for the GoWISE USA Air Fryer Oven. Get started today with 50 step-by-step recipes to explore all that your new kitchen gadget has to offer.
The GoWISE USA Air Fryer Oven is the newest evolution of Rapid-Air Technology, giving you the ability to fry, bake, roast, and rotisserie all at the touch of a button and in a fraction of the time.
4. McCormick California Style Garlic Pepper with Red Bell & Black Pepper Coarse Grind Seasoning, 22 Ounce
5. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Salmon Seasoning – 7 oz
Chef Paul’s newest seasoning salt, this imaginative blend of spices, herbs, and mustard seed with pinches of heat and sweetness is absolutely “magical” on salmon – no matter how you prepare it! Try is also on shrimp, crab, lobster, or any kind of fish for a distinct flavor that will win you raves in the kitchen! If you love salmon, this blend will cast a spell of flavor on you! (To use, simply substitute for salt, pepper, and other herbs & spices in your recipe.)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found oven baked blackened tilapia recipes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!