Top 2 Recommended Oven Roasted Garlic Recipe
We make a short list of the best oven roasted garlic recipe including detail information and score based on 28,340 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best oven roasted garlic recipe
1. Charcoal Companion Cast Iron Garlic Roaster & Squeezer Set – For Kitchen or BBQ Grill – CC5127
- Holds One Large or Two Medium Garlic Bulbs
- Includes One Cast-Iron Garlic Roaster and One Silicone Garlic Squeezer
- Roaster is Made of Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron
- Roaster Includes Stainless Steel Ring For Easy Handling
- Roaster Measures 5.6 by 4.5 by 4.4 Inches, While Squeezer Measures 3.4 by 3.4 by 2.1 Inches
Roasted garlic is nature’s original sweet and savory combination. Charcoal Companion’s Cast Iron Garlic Roaster mimics the shape of a garlic bulb and holds one large or two medium bulbs of garlic. Includes a handy silicone garlic squeezer, the perfect tool for easily removing roasted garlic from the bulb. This Cast Iron Garlic Roaster will draw out the best flavors of garlic.
HOW TO USE YOUR GARLIC ROASTER:
Preheat grill or oven to 400 F. Trim the top of a garlic bulb or two so that the tops of some cloves are peeking through. Toss the cloves in olive oil, salt and pepper; place inside of garlic roaster and cook over indirect heat for approximately 45-60 minutes, turning bulbs occasionally during cooking. Once cooked, let cool for a few minutes and then use garlic squeezer to extract garlic from the bulb. Enjoy roasted garlic on slices of bread as a delicious appetizer. Breath mints not included.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR GARLIC ROASTER:
Hand wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse and dry immediately. Cast iron is porous. Do not allow to soak. Soaking or leaving moisture on your roaster may cause it to rust. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Periodically apply a small amount of vegetable oil on all surfaces of the roaster.
Roaster will get extremely hot during use. Use oven mitt when handling.
2. McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, 9.25 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Epic blend of onion, parsley, black pepper, coriander and roasted garlic
- PREP TIP: Shake or rub just 2 tsp per 1 pound of chicken, pork, fish or vegetables
- Easy to shake or sprinkle bottle
- America’s #1 grilling seasoning
- Made with McCormick spices
- Creates a mouthwatering crust on grilled or broiled meat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found oven roasted garlic recipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!