Top 9 Top Convection Toaster Oven
We make a short list of the best top convection toaster oven including detail information and score based on 20,393 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best top convection toaster oven
1. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection heating fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility. Wattage : 1500 Watts
- Digital Controls easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies
- 120-Minute Timer with automatic turns off when the timer runs out, oven dimensions (L x W x H) 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches
- The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information.Volts:120 Volts
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
2. Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
3. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
4. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
5. DeLonghi EO241250M Livenza Digital Stainless Steel Countertop Convection Oven
- TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION: The convection setting utilizes circulated hot air to cook faster and more evenly.External dimensions (l x w x h inches):19 x 17.5 x 12 inches
- INSULATED TO MAINTAIN HEAT: An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat due to insulated construction and a double glass door
- MULTI-LEVEL COOKING: Four adjustable positions for the two included racks maximize space and save you time for a variety of meals
- EIGHT PRESET PROGRAMS: Whether you want to make a pizza, roast a chicken or bake cookies, one of the eight preset programs is perfect for the job
- Spacious 24L cooking capacity with internal light that helps you keep an eye on your dishes
The De’Longhi Livenza Oven, model EO241250M, features a range of cooking and baking settings that focus on performance no matter the culinary task. The Triple Surround Cooking System features three heating areas – upper and lower plus one around the fan – to create a unique “M” shaped design to help distribute heat evenly and efficiently With 4 different cooking levels and the ability to cook on 2 levels at once using the rack assist guide, the 24L capacity allows you to make multiple recipes without ever having to turn on your traditional, full sized oven. Settings to choose from include bake, convection bake, broil/grill and defrost. You can also choose from unique settings such as fresh or frozen cookie bake and thin, normal or deep dish crust selections for pizza. The Livenza Oven’s unique advanced insulation maintains an accurate, consistent cooking temperature on the inside, while staying cooler on the outside. It is the perfect tool to create great tasting recipes like unique appetizers, perfectly broiled steaks, and even apple pie. The double glass door and internal temperature check offer added protection and peace of mind. Additional features include a nonstick interior for a scratch resistant, easy to clean cavity and an auto shut off setting. Comes with two wire racks, bake tray, crumb tray and pizza pan.
6. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven,Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13″ pizza and 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87″ L x 16.93″ W x 11.42″ H
Cuisinart chef’s convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal – every day!
7. Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Toaster Oven, Dark Stainless Steel
- Quartz heating element delivers 40% more even heat and preheats faster (Compared to conventional tube heating element)
- Extra-large capacity can fit a 12” pizza
- 11 preset cooking functions: Bake, Pizza, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Roast, Defrost, Warm, Reheat, Cookies, Dehydrate
- High-contrast LCD display for intuitive control of all features
- Included accessories: baking pan, pizza pan, dehydrator rack, and wire rack
The Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Toaster Oven is designed with an innovative quartz heating element to deliver 40% more even heat*, for even cooking and crispy consistency. With faster preheat* and precise cooking, it saves you time and reduces the need to use your range oven. The built-in preset cooking functions feature all major cooking methods, including a dehydrator mode that easily makes apple chips, beef jerky, and more. It’s large enough to fit a 12” pizza, and precise enough to roast a chicken with delectable results. And, don’t forget about dessert—you can create delicious brownies, cupcakes, and pies with perfect consistency.
8. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
9. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found top convection toaster oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!