Top 10 Wood Fired Pizza Oven Plan
We make a short list of the best wood fired pizza oven plan including detail information and score based on 27,422 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best wood fired pizza oven plan
1. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
2. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
3. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle for Easy Storage 12-Inch x 14-Inch, Gourmet Luxury Pizza Paddle for Baking Homemade Pizza Bread
- ✅ Aluminum Head with Foldable Wooden Handle, measuring 12-inch wide by 14-inch long with a 10-inch foldable handle. Total length when fully extended is 24-inch long
- ✅ Made of commercial grade aluminum and all natural pine wood, the Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel Paddle is the perfect tool and companion in baking and cooking pizzas, bread, pastries and more!
- ✅ Transfer pizzas, delicate breads, cakes, pies, pastries into an oven, wood fired oven or grill to keep from burning your baker’s hand from the oven or from the hot baked goods. Perfect as a cake lifter
- ✅ Foldable design for extremely easy storage, capable to fit in any kitchen size; in a house, restaurant, apartment or condo!
- ✅ With a safety backstep, this peel is designed perfectly for lifting pizzas, or cake sheets out of the oven, the Metal Pizza Paddle is a must have for any baker and pizza chef. Compatible with Uuni 3, most commercial pizza ovens and accessories, Pizzeria Pronto, Green Egg, Mastercraft!
POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wooden Handle was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker. Designed with function and practicality in mind, the aluminum metal is made from commercial grade aluminum for durability and withstanding high temperatures. With an 11-inch foldable wooden handle, it can easily be folded inward to save space, making it easy to store. The paddle is a perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. It’s incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
Use POMODORO’s Aluminum Pizza Peel to transfer pizzas, bread and other baked goods to and from the oven, outdoor grill and wood fired ovens.
- Turn the wood knob to loosen the screw and turn handle 180°. Firmly tighten the handle prior to use.
- Sprinkle with flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran to allow the pizza, bread and baked goods to slide easily onto the peel.
- Carefully place onto a pizza stone, baking sheet or tray with the peel
- Once finished cooking, slide out the pizza, bread or baked goods from the oven using the peel
- Mmmm, enjoy and serve!
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge. Dry immediately.
- Do not soak or use abrasive scrubbers. Not dishwasher safe
- Once you are finished cleaning, loosen the wood knob and turn handle inward for storage.
With a small footprint of 12-inch x 14-inch, POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel is the perfect all-purpose pizza peel!
Metal Peel: Commercial-Grade Aluminum
Wooden Knob + Handle: All Natural Pine Wood
12-inch x 25-inch (fully extended)
12-inch x 14-inch (folded)
4. Lloyd Pans 12 inch Quik-Disk, Pre-Seasoned PSTK, Perforated Pizza Disk
- Hard coat anodized 18-gauge (.040″) aluminum
- No seasoning required and ready to go out of the box
- Permanent finish will not chip, bake, flake, or peel off…ever. Durable: outlasts and outperforms pizza screens
- Folded flat rim for added strength and easier removal with peels
- 40% airflow to 60% surface ratio
- Made in the USA
Professional NSF approved pizza baking disks in multiple standard sizes. Pre-seasoned, hard anodized aluminum. Exceptional durability outlasts and outperforms screens for thin crust pizza. Pate free, water-based release coating. Fast cooking, easy clean-up. Heat safe to 700 degrees F.
5. American Metalcraft 5212 52" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 38" Wood Handle, 12" x 14" Medium Blade
- Easily slide out pizzas with 14-gauge aluminum blade
- 38″ wooden handle offers comfortable grip and ensures safety
- Durable 12″ x 14″ aluminum blade is perfect for making medium-sized pizzas
- Lightweight construction for easy to use and cleaning
- Create a more rustic and authentic presentation for serving
Pull out the perfect pizza with American Metalcraft’s Aluminum Pizza Peel! Made of 14-gauge aluminum and triple-riveted ferrules, the durable 12” x 14” blade is perfect for making and transferring medium-sized pizzas. The 38” wooden handle will keep your hands away from the heat and offers a smooth, comfortable grip. With just a little dusting of flour or cornmeal, your pizza will slide right off this pizza peel. Bring it to the tabletop for serving to create more rustic and authentic presentation! This versatile peel is also perfect for pastries, breads, or pies and works great as a cake lifter. Each order contains one pizza peel measuring 52” L overall with a 12” x 14” blade and 38” handle. Pizza peel is hand wash only. Aluminum blade can be perforated. With 70 years of service, American Metalcraft is a leader in the foodservice industry for trend-focused and unique products.
6. Mountain Woods PPAL Gourmet Acacia Hardwood Pizza Peel/Cutting Board/Serving Tray, Large, 21.25 x 16 x 0.625
- Ideal paddle-shaped table server for pizza
- Made of plantation grown acacia hardwood, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability
- Originating from one of the largest acacia wood plantations in Asia
- With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware
- Measures 21.25″(long) by 16″(wide) by 0.625″(thick)
Slice and serve pizza in classic style with the Mountain Woods large Acacia pizza peel. This hardwood pizza peel is beveled on the leading edge to easily slide under a pizza making it easy to transfer from baking stone, pan or box. Care instructions: This Product is not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, simply wash in warm, soapy water and towel dry. Do not allow wood products to soak in water. Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out and cracking.
7. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
8. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
9. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
10. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217
- Set includes brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding handle and natural bristle pizza stone brush for cleaning
- Peel safely transfers your pizzas to the oven lessen the risk of getting burned, folds easily for storage
- One heat stamped brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding wood handle
- One pizza stone brush made from stainless steel with natural (palmyra stalk) fiber bristles
- -Compatible with Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Pizza Oven PC6000 and PizzaQue Pizza Oven PC6500 or any pizza oven
Fire up the oven or grill and start baking artisan-style pizzas in the comfort of your own home. Crafting homemade pizzas requires the right equipment – such as a good pizza stone or pizza oven.
The folding aluminum pizza peel and stone cleaning brush are essential for maintenance of your pizza stone or your pizza oven. They are compatible with the Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6000 and the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6500. The pizza peel makes transferring pizzas a cinch and conveniently folds for portability and storage. The brush is ideal for cleaning the oven’s baking stones and has a built-in scraper to remove baked-on cheese and toppings.
HOW TO USE: Peel: Unscrew the knob at the base of the handles and unfold the handle. Secure the handle into place by tightening the knob at the base of the handle.
Brush: Use the natural brush bristles to keep the surface of your pizza stone clean, smooth, and free of debris. Make sure that the stone has cooled to room temperature before using the bristles of the brush on your pizza stone. The scraper at the end of the brush is ideal for removing cheese and toppings that have baked onto the pizza stone. The scraper may be used while the pizza stone is still hot.
CARE: Peel: Wash by hand with soap and water. Brush: Remove extra debris by hand. Do not get wet.
CAUTION: The aluminum peel may become hot with use. Use caution not to burn yourself or others. Do not leave brush near heat source.
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wood fired pizza oven plan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!